We have some great news for friends and family of our Regency Retirement Morristown residents, as we have entered into Phase 2 of visitation at our facility. We are now allowing 45-minute in-apartment visits for residents who have received their COVID-19 vaccinations. Visitors must make appointments prior to the visit by calling our facility at 423.581.7075.
Things to Know
- Visitors must sign into the touch-less body temperature detection kiosk upon arrival. Individuals showing a body temperature of 99.0 or lower will be permitted to enter the facility.
- Prescreening questions will be asked to determine a person’s risk for COVID-19.
- Visits will be limited to no more than two individuals per resident at any one time.
- Both the resident and their visitors must wear face masks during the duration of the visit.
- Visits will be timed to help facilitate a schedule for safety.
- Staff will clean according to guidelines established by the CDC.
We appreciate your understanding as we implement these regulations to keep everyone safe and healthy, and we look forward to hosting you soon!